In- Home Caregiver (NOC:4411)
I need a reliable Home Caregiver at Abbotsford, BC to take care of my 2 children. The children are 8 and 6 years old.
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Wage Rate: $14.60 Hourly, for 40 Hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Weekend, Day, Evening
Education: High School
Experience: Completion of a training program in childcare or 1 year of related experience.
Benefits: Relocation costs with private medical insurance for the first 3 months will be paid by the employer.
SAFETY AND SECURITY: Criminal Record Check is mandatory.
“Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis.
Note: This is not a condition of employment.”
Position is also available and open to Aboriginal youth, new immigrants and persons with disabilities.
- Preparing meals, snacks for the children
- Put the children down for naps
- Washing and drying clothes as required
- Playing with the children and taking them for walks
- Reading to the children
- Some cleaning and general housekeeping
- Supervise and care for children in employer’s residence.
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding the children.
- Watch for all activity of children if have any problem, bring the problems to the attention of parents.
Work Setting: The candidate should be available to work full time day, evening or weekends.
Essential Skills: Working with others, Problem solving, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, significant use of memory
Other Information: Candidate must be eligible to work in Canada.
Employer: Navarash Dhillon
How to Apply:
By Email: [email protected]