Company: Tycrop Manufacturing Ltd.
Business information: TYCROP is a product creation company that specializes in designing, engineering, and building mobile industrial equipment solutions for numerous markets around the world, including: agriculture, forestry, waste management, transport, turf, and clean energy.
Business Address: 9880 McGrath Rd, Rosedale, BC V0X 1X0
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full Time– permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
· Select appropriate paint or mix paints
· Tend or operate equipment to prepare items for application of protective or decorative coatings
· Tend or operate equipment to spray or coat
· Prepare and apply stencils, decals or other decorative items on finished products
· Check proper thickness of plating using micrometers, callipers or other devices
· Prepare and mix metallizing solutions according to formulas or specifications
· Clean and maintain equipment
· Operate and control: electroplating equipment to coat metal, hot-dip metal plating equipment to galvanize metal and/or spray equipment to build up worn or damaged parts
· Tend automatic metal coating machines which convey objects through a series of cleaning, rinsing and plating solutions
· Paint small items and apply touch-ups using paint brushes
· Organize and maintain inventory
· Clean work area
· Read and interpret blueprints/sketches/specifications
· Apply coatings through brush and roll, conventional, airless, and plural spray systems
· Operate various types of equipment such as media blast pots and spray guns
· Spray with consistent millage and to product specification
· Mix paints to desired colors and consistencies as per manufacturers specifications
· Operate a variety of industrial sandblasting and painting equipment
· Observe all site specific safety protocols and report concerns
Education: Some secondary school education is required.
Experience: A minimum of 1 year of experience in the field is required
Experience operating Calipers, Micrometers, Electroplating equipment, Dry Film Thickness Gauges, Wet Film Thickness Gauges is a strong asset.
-Application methods: Knowledge working with Brush or pencil, Automated spray painting, Airless gravity pump, Hand-held spray guns, Electrostatic method, Plural Component is a strong asset.
-Knowledge of various blast media and surface preparation standards (SSPC and/or NACE), media blasting techniques, Industrial vacuuming and high-pressure washing techniques is a strong asset
-Work conditions and physical capabilities: Fast-paced environment, handling heavy loads, physically demanding, manual dexterity, attention to detail, hand-eye co-ordination, work under pressure, tight deadlines, combination of sitting, standing, walking
-Personal Suitability: Team player, Organized, Flexibility, Reliability
Salary: $25.00 to $27.00 per hour, 40 hours per week.
Benefits: WCB benefits, dental benefits, disability insurance, group insurance benefits, life insurance benefits, RRSP benefits, vision care benefits, extended medical insurance. Personal protective equipment is provided.
Flexibility on schedule is required. The candidate will work Monday through Friday, 5:00 am to 1:30 pm, 6:00 am to 3:00 pm, 6:30 am to 3:00 pm, or Monday through Thursday from 2:45 pm to 01:00 am. Overtime (extended hours) may be required based on the business needs.
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]
CC: [email protected]
Apply by mail to: PO Box 159 9880 McGrath Rd, Rosedale, BC V0X 1X0
**Please apply with the subject: Job Application-Industrial Painter