We are one of Canada’s Top Employers, Join Us
Looking to work with a high performing team to provide our clients the coverage they need by building strong business relationships and delivering excellent service?
Insurance Broker – Personal Lines
As an Insurance Broker you are responsible for meeting sales targets through quotes and by referring new business. Every day you will be build lasting relationships with your customers, helping to protect what matters most to them.
Here is what a typical day looks like
- Assist customers with their daily insurance needs via phone, email and in person
- Provide quotes and sell new policies to customers
- Manage walk-in queries, sales and up-selling of products to new and existing clients
- Follow up on all client accounts to resolve outstanding activities
- Remain up to date on product knowledge and build relationships with insurance providers
- Continue self-development through industry and training and other courses
- Generate leads through community involvement and events
- Knowledge of each Insurance Company’s products, endorsements, packages and payment plans
- Conduct sales calls for new business and making timely renewal calls for existing customer business
The value you bring
- Experience achieving sales targets individual and as a team
- Well versed in navigating multiple computer programs as once
- General Level 1 Insurance License or RIBO an asset
- Preferred understanding of policy wordings/coverage’s
- Strong sales and communication skills
- Working experience in EPIC an asset
Hours: Full Time – 37.5 hours/week
Location: Positions available in BC, MB and ON
Visit https://career4.successfactors.com/careers?company=wfg apply to a role that suits you!
Western Financial Group – Top 100 Canadian Employer
Our people make us who we are and we’re thankful to have been recognized as a Top Employer across Canada! We are looking for great people who share our values and want to share their unique skills with us. Western is on a mission to exceed customer expectations, and that starts with our people. Would you like to be part of our story?
As one of Canada’s top insurance broker, Western creates security and has provided customized insurance solutions to over 1 million Canadians. For over a century, we’ve secured our neighbours’ future by staying true to our Guiding Principles of Truthfulness, Fairness, Value, and Loyalty.
Health & Wellness
At Western we take pride in providing programs that add value to our people’s lives – after all, they are our greatest asset! Eligible employees receive a competitive compensation package consisting of 3 weeks’ vacation, 14 paid wellness days, company matching investment and savings programs, and 100% employer-paid group benefits, including a health care spending account.