Ryus Noodle Bar on Broadview (a Japanese Ramen Noodle Restaurant) is looking for three Japanese Ramen Cook(s) for a salary of; $17.50 per hour for 37.5 hours per week to work at two locations; 786 Broadview Avenue Toronto Ontario and 541 Danforth Avenue Toronto Ontario (the two locations are 2 subway stations apart).
- Must have a minimum of one year of experience in preparing and cooking Japanese cuisine which includes Japanese Ramen Noodle dishes, and Japanese cuisine cold & hot side dishes.
- Basic oral English is required
- Prepare and cook a variety of Japanese style Ramen (noodle) soup stocks such as chicken, pork, shoyu, fish and vegetable
- Experience is required in the proper presentation of various Japanese style Ramen (noodle) soups with various ingredients such as braised beef, pork, egg, vegetables and nori
- Prepare and cook Japanese cuisine cold dishes such as; sliced roast beef and Cha-Shu pork
- Prepare and cook Japanese cuisine hot dishes such as; Japanese style dumplings, Rice Bowls dishes.
- Ensure that food is of the highest quality and is served in a timely fashion.
- Train and supervise kitchen staff and helpers in their relevant duties of preparation, cooking and handling food.
- Ensure kitchen is clean and safe for food preparation in accordance with the company health and safety guidelines.
- Manage kitchen operations in the absence of chefs.
We invite all qualified candidates to apply including: new immigrants, youth and indigenous people.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to; email@example.com