Keewatinohk Inniniw Minoaywain Inc. (KIM)
Winnipeg – Full Time
The Keewatinohk Inniniw Minoayawin Inc. (KIM) invites you to apply for a unique and ground-breaking opportunity to advance the health care of First Nation peoples in northern Manitoba. The successful candidate will oversee the organizational activities and support the senior management of KIM. Be responsible and manage operational staff efficiently. You will be part of an innovative team tasked with addressing widely known and community identified gaps in health and wellness services.
As the Operations Manager, you will:
- Maintain constant communication with senior management and staff
- Track staffing requirements, hire and train employees as needed
- Lead, coach and direct work of others
- Develop, implement and operationalize policies & procedures
- Assign and prepare work tasks & assignments
- Maintain and increase office efficiency
- Good decision-making skills and respond to high-pressure situations
- Purchase, plan inventory and oversee productivity
- Ability to work with details and time-sensitive issues
- Analyze and improve organizational performance
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within budget
- Review, prepare and complete action plans
- Implement quality productivity
- Build partnerships with other organizations
- Resolve problems
- Other duties as assigned
To this position, you bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in management or related field
- Minimum 5 years experience working in management and leadership
- Advanced computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe)
- Must possess strong critical thinking and communication skills
- Demonstrate strong level of accuracy, time-management and organizational skills
- Solid understanding of financial management
- Maintain confidentiality and demonstrate business professionalism
- A sensitivity and understanding of culture, language and issues related to First Nation communities
Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience.
If you would like to join our growing team of experts and this sounds like the right fit for you, please email your cover letter and resume by 4:00PM on October 12, 2021 to Dorothy Smith at [email protected].
We thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Keewatinohk Inniniw Minoayawin Inc. was incorporated in December 2019 under the direction of Manitoba Keewatinowi Okimakanak Inc. (MKO). MKO was approached by the federal government in May of 2017 with an offer to lead a federally funded clinical care transformation initiative to benefit the citizens of northern Manitoba First Nations.