Kitchen Cabinets Installers
Danma Kitchen Cabinets Ltd. based on 718 Eaton Way, Annacis Island, Delta, BC V3M 6J9, has been manufacturing quality European Style kitchen cabinets since 1997. Over the years we have been dedicated to tremendous quality and craftsmanship to suit every individual need for either their home or workplace.
After 15 years of service in the Burnaby community, we feel confident that we can cater to your needs. We get the job done and we don’t just meet expectations; we exceed them. Our customers keep coming back because we’re dependable, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. Our employees provide unmatched service, delivering top quality service for your business! Each is committed to personal service. In keeping with this desire, we’re not satisfied with our work until you are. Aside from our amazing staff, we take the time and care to make sure even the tiniest detail is managed, in every circumstance. There, really, is no other way. We feel we can conquer almost any feat in this industry. In keeping with this mission, we offer a wide variety of services. No job is too big or small, as we treat each project with the same meticulous attention to detail.
Career Opportunities at Danma Kitchen Cabinets Ltd.
Currently we have employment opportunity for 03 Kitchen Cabinets Installers
to offer a permanent, full-time career.
Various locations with warehouse located at 718 Eaton Way, Annacis Island, Delta, BC V3M 6J9
Remuneration and Benefits
Salary offered $27.00 per hour to $29.00 per hour for 40 hours per week. Position is entitled to received 4% vacation pay of the gross salary each pay period. Overtime rate of 1.5 times the regular pay is appli$27.00-$29.00cable after 40 hours of work per week. Extended medical health benefits after 90 days of service.
• Install, repair and service interior prefabricated products such as kitchen cabinets, custom doors, windows, kitchen cupboards, bathroom vanities, entertainment units, and household appliances using hand and power tools
• Load and unload trucks with job material and equipment
• Read blueprints or work order specifications to determine layout and installation procedures
• Measure and mark guidelines to be used for installations
• Follow work-related instructions given by the management
• Clean up the job site after installation
• Adhere to work safety policies
• Check manufactured items for defects and for conformance to specifications
• Return defective products for repair or recycle
• Ensure that tools and work-related equipment are kept in good working order
• Completion of secondary school education is required.
• No prior experience is necessary. On-the-job training is provided. Previous woodworking or cabinetry or carpentry installation or service experience is an asset to have.
• Basic communication skills in English are required.
• Class 5 driver’s licence is a real asset to have.
• Ability to lift heavy weight and walk consistently during the shift.
• Ability to work in physically demanding environment.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
How to Apply
If it sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply by sending us your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at (604) 525-1566 via mail at 718 Eaton Way, Annacis Island, Delta, BC V3M 6J9
We strongly encourage Part-timers, Students, Youth, Newcomers to Canada, Apprentices, and workers with flexible schedule to apply immediately. We will try our level best to match your schedule. We will be looking forward to hear from you.