Company: 9235612 Canada Inc./ El Mariachi
Business information: We are a restaurant specializing in authentic Mexican cuisine.
Business address: 233 / 235 Queen Street South, Mississauga, ON, L5M 1L7
Work Location: same as above
Type of Employment: Full-time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances, and equipment
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Wash, peel, and cut vegetables and fruit
- Handle and store cleaning products
- Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards, and other storage areas
- Sharpen kitchen knives
- Sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors
- Prepare, heat, and finish simple food items
- Cut, slice, and mix ingredients
- Prepare salsa and guacamole
- Prep seafood
- Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
– Education: No education is required
– Experience: Experience is an asset. On-the-job training will be provided.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Overtime required, Physically demanding, Fast-paced environment
Personal Suitability: Team player, Reliability, Dependability, Initiative
Language: Basic level of English is required
Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 hourly, 40-50 hours per week.
Benefits: 50% Discount on meals, 1% weekly tip, medical and dental benefits are provided. If the candidate is willing to relocate, the employer covers the transportation costs.
Flexibility in schedule is required. Day shifts are 10 am to 6 pm, and afternoon shifts are 4 pm to 12 am. Overtime and weekend work will be required.
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]
Apply by mail to: 233 / 235 Queen Street South, Mississauga, ON, L5M 1L7