Company: Landscape Direct
Business information: Our landscaping professionals design and build landscaping projects, offering a wide range of landscaping solutions.
Business Address: 10201 Castlederg Sideroad, Caledon, Ontario, L7E 0T1
Work Location: Various locations within the GTA and surrounding areas
Type of Employment: Full Time – Seasonal / 5-month contract
Start Date: April 1st, 2023
- Assist with landscape construction
- Garden installation
- Weed, prune and trim trees and plants
- Cart and spread topsoil and other materials
- Lay sod or seed
- Plant bulbs, flowers, shrubs and trees
- Apply fertilizers
- Write daily basic progress reports
- Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens
- Operate and maintain landscape maintenance equipment (Skid steer & Mini Excavator)
- Load and unload trucks of material
- Job Site & Yard Clean up
- Transport material and equipment to and from job sites
-Education: No formal education is required
-Experience: Experience is an asset. On-the-job training will be provided.
-Driver’s license is an asset
-Working conditions and physical capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Tight deadlines, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Manual dexterity, Attention to detail, Walking, Bending, crouching, kneeling
– Personal Suitability: Reliability, Organized, Client focus, Team player, Dependability
– Work Site Environment: Outdoors
– Language: Basic level of English is required
Salary: $18.00- $20.00 hourly, 30- 50 hours per week
Benefits: We provide transportation to and from job sites. Uniforms are provided at no cost. Transportation costs are covered if the worker needs to relocate.
This position will require working from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday. Flexibility in schedule is required. Overtime and weekend work may be required based on business needs.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
****Please apply with the subject: Job Application – Landscape Labourer (seasonal)