Rocksolid Enterprises is now looking to enhance our team in providing landscape maintenance services around Vancouver or the Vancouver Airport (YVR). The successful applicant will join our established, growing, in-house team of skilled landscape technicians, working to enhance the beauty of the landscape throughout and around Metro Vancouver.
Requirements & Qualifications
• Min. 1 year experience in the landscape field
• Experience in the care and operation of landscape equipment
• Strong leadership qualities and problem-solving skills
• Valid BC driver’s license with clean drivers abstract an asset
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Plant and maintain private and public lawns and gardens
• Mow, water, weed, rake, and cultivate soil
• Complete tasks using a variety of power garden tools; weed eaters, mowers, hedgers, etc.
• Prune and trim of plants, shrubs, hedge, and small trees
• Visit clients, assess lawn condition, and assist in applying various lawn care products
• Ensure Work Safe BC Company health and safety procedures are followed
• Ensure BC Government COVID-19 health and safety protocols are followed
Terms and Conditions:
• Starting wage from $22/hour
• 40 hours a week
• Medical Benefits to full-time employees
• We provide training, offer a stable schedule, and potential growth within the company.
• We provide Personal Protective Equipment (high-vis vest, eyewear, headsets, gloves etc.) as well as company branded work clothing (shirts, hoodies, hats, toques).
Please send your resume to email@example.com with “Landscape Technician” in the subject line. We look forward to your application!
8875 Osler Street, Vancouver, BC V6P 4G1