NCC CONSTRUCTION LTD.
Job Title: Landscaper- (NOC: 2225)
Start Date: To start as soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Day, Weekend
Work Address: 13508 84 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3W3H2.
Work Location: Employees are required to work all over lower mainland
Wage: $26.50 per hour for 37.5hrs overtime will be paid after 40.00 hours
Minimum Education: Completion of High School
Experience: 1 – 2years of relevant experience required.
Languages: Basic knowledge of English is required
- Plan and construct landscaped environments which may be small plants, trees, lawns, patios and other landscape structures.
- Plan and co-ordinate the growth and use of plants for landscaping, ornamental uses and other purposes.
- Trim and prune hedges, trees and shrubs.
- Install rock gardens, ponds, decks, drainage system, planters and playground.
- Examine trees and shrubs to diagnose problems and disease.
- Apply various treatments such as pruning, spraying, repairing damaged plants.
- Fertilize and water lawns and gardens.
- Provide snow removal service in the winter season.
- Advise client on how to look after the space.
- Provide on-going maintainance.
Work conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, handling heavy loads, physically demanding, ability to distinguish between colours, combination of sitting, standing, walking, standing for extended periods, bending, crouching, kneeling, large workload
Benefits: 4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid. Transportation to and from the job location is provided at free of cost in company vehicle.
Please send an email to [email protected] – Mention Landscaper in subject Line.
OR Mail your resume to: 13508 – 84 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3W 3H2