McDonald’s is recognized around the world as a leader in the quick-service food industry, not only for our delicious food but for our incredible people as well.
Fun, exciting and positive environment; Competitive wages; Professional free uniforms; Access to group insurance benefits; group insurance plan; Free meal on duty; Growth opportunities; Excellent training programs; Equal opportunity employer; We take care of our employees. It’s time to work for us!
Sangha Operating Group Inc. o/a McDonalds is currently looking for Late Night Swing Manager to join their team at 6314 Currents Drive NW, Edmonton, AB, T6W 0L7
- Salary: $18.00 / Hour for 40 Hours / Week
- Vacancies: 4
Terms of employment:
- Permanent, Full time
- Job start date: as soon as possible
- Benefits: Group insurance benefits; Bonus based on performance, Free uniform, Free meal on duty
- Employment conditions: Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning
- Work Setting: Restaurant
- Primary Work location: 6314 Currents Drive NW, Edmonton, AB, T6W 0L7
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food;
- Supervise shift operations to deliver product fast and provide quality customer service;
- Ensures that food and service meet quality control standards;
- Establish methods to meet work schedules;
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures;
- Daily food safety checks and cash controls;
- Inspect kitchen, dining areas, kitchen utensils and equipment to ensure sanitary standards are met;
- Ensure customer satisfaction, resolve customer complaints as well as internal conflict among staff;
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies;
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage;
- Prepare and submit reports.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be able to speak English
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- 1 year to less than 2 years of relevant experience
- Candidate must be able to supervise 3 to 10 people
- Candidate must be able to work in Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then send your resume and a cover letter by email at [email protected] or by fax: 780-989-3712.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.