Coast Immigration Ltd. is looking for 1 full-time and permanent Legal Administrative Assistant to join their team asap.
• Create new files, virtual file lists, scan documents, and update company file lists.
• Prepare and key in correspondence and legal documents, such as Affidavits and briefs, from handwritten copy to dictation using computers.
• Maintain confidentiality Agreements excel list.
• Maintain file binder and index.
• Periodically prepare files that will be going to storage and keep records of materials filed or removed by entering it in the Excel Storage List.
• Perform general office duties such as typing, photocopying and shredding confidential material.
• Place order for supplies for inter office requirements.
• Provide back up reception support, when required and perform other duties as required in support of company objective.
• Prepare electronic and paper files for express entry, PNP’s & PR’s.
• Completion of Secondary School is required.
• Completion of one -or two-year College, or other program for secretaries or legal secretaries is required.
• 1 year of experience is required.
Wages: $25.00 per hour for 35 hours per week. Overtime starts after 35 hours per week.
Personal suitability: Organized, Team Player
Job Location: #9259-120th Street, Delta, BC V4C 6R8
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should contact immediately through:
Mail: #9259-120th Street, Delta, BC V4C 6R8
Email: [email protected]