- Ontario NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Home » Lifeline Clerk
|Date||October 18, 2021|
|Company||Interior Health Authority|
|Client||Interior Health Authority|
Job title :LIFELINE CLERK
Facility :RUTLAND HEALTH UNIT
Rutland Health Unit in Kelowna, BC is looking for a casual Lifeline Clerk to join their team! If you hold an Office Administration Certificate, plus one year’s recent experience, a current typing TEST 50 wpm or greater and a current valid BC Driver’s license….Apply today!
This position performs reception, administrative and Health Unit Aide support to CIHS programs, such as:
• Arranges and schedules home assessments and installations of Lifeline equipment;
• Ensures changes to care-plans are completed and submitted to Lifeline Response Centre;
• Completes appropriate forms for cancellation of Lifeline services;
• Schedules and ensures availability of volunteer installers;
• Answers general inquiries and troubleshoots for Lifeline Response Centre as required;
• Assists Lifeline Manager with promotional events;
• Maintains and processes Lifeline program accounts receivable by receiving cash and cheques;
• Requests new authorizations for Lifeline program payments from outside sources;
• Prepares reports as required using software applications, spreadsheets, graphics and databases;
• Monitors Lifeline Donation account and reports status of account to Manager;
• Clerical support – Composes and produces correspondence, maintains office filing system and inventory of office supplies.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday – 08:00 to 16:00
This is a Casual opportunity. Casual means there are no guaranteed hours and work requirements can vary from 0 – 37.5 hours per week.
Come live, work and play where others only vacation. Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today!
Interior Health strives to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. Everyone plays a role in the care continuum. Together, we create great workplaces. Interior Health has been named one of BC’s Top Employers for 2016! This special designation recognizes the BC employers that lead their industries in offering exceptional places to work….Be part of a dynamic team!
Come and join us! Our focus is on giving people room to grow, to make an impact in the lives of others.
Note: Any position that is required to enter a LTC/AL/MH facility to provide services, the successful candidate of that position will be subject to the PHO Order regarding mandatory vaccination.
Education, Training and Experience:
• Grade 12
• Graduation from a recognized Office Administration Certificate Program, Plus
• One years recent related experience, Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Completion of a 5 minutes Typing Test at 50 wpm dated within the past 24 months and must be issued from a valid institution only. (ONLINE TESTS NOT ACCEPTED)
• Current valid BC Driver’s License
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to type at 50 wpm
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position
• Ability to work independently and in cooperation with others
• Ability to operate related equipment
• Knowledge of medical terminology
• Ability to organize and prioritize
• Knowledge of general office procedures
• Ability to analyze and resolve problems
Business writing skills
*Along with your CV (resume), Please upload All Certificates/Diplomas &/or Transcripts that prove you can meet our Education and Skills & Abilities REQUIREMENT. Upload a 5 minutes TYPING TEST (min. 50 wpm within the PAST 24 MONTHS) from a recognized institution. Certificates/Diplomas/Transcripts must be from an accredited College/Universities.*
**ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.**
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: