Company: C & K Services Ltd.
Business information: C & K Services Ltd. provides a variety of cleaning, maintenance, and construction services that both meet and exceed our customer expectations. We are constantly researching and implementing new technologies to assist in providing practical and beneficial value-added services to our customers.
Business address: 1822-B Qaqqamuit Road, Iqaluit, NU, X0A 0H0
Work Location: Multiple locations in Iqaluit, Nunavut depending on the clients’ locations.
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: as soon as possible
- Sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors
- Dust furniture
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture
- Make beds and change sheets
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Stock linen closet
- Clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Clean and disinfect elevators
- Disinfect operating rooms and other areas
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
- Provide basic information on facilities
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Wash windows, walls, and ceilings
- Clean changing rooms and showers
- Address customer complaints or concerns
- Drive from one work location to another
Education: Not required
Experience: Experience is an asset. We will train.
Driver’s license is required to drive to the clients’ locations
Work conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, work under pressure, tight deadlines, repetitive tasks, physically demanding, a combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending crouching, kneeling, handling heavy loads, and standing for extended periods, attention to detail.
Personal suitability: Client focus, reliability, dependability, initiative, effective interpersonal skills, flexibility, team player, values, and ethics.
Language: Basic level of English is required
Salary: $21.25 to $22.00 hourly, 40 to 60 hours per week
Benefits: Accommodation is provided at no cost. Transportation to and from work locations and uniforms are provided. The vehicle is provided by the employer. Transportation costs covered if worker needs to relocate.
Must have flexible availability to work overnights, weekends, and holidays depending on workload. Our company operates 24/7, 365 days a year. The regular work schedule is Monday to Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. Two days off on a rotational basis. On-call work may be required. Overtime will be required.
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]
Apply by mail: P.O. Box 11003 Iqaluit, NU X0A 0H0