The Renaissance Edmonton Airport Hotel – Edmonton’s ONLY 4 Diamond Lifestyle Hotel. Attached to the Edmonton International Airport.
Why Work For Us?
We have a great benefit plan that includes extensive medical and dental as well as life insurance. This plan is 80% covered by the hotel for single coverage. We also offer a great loyalty program and have a travel program which can have you staying in hotels across the world for employee discounted rates.
What We Are Looking For?
Diamond Hotel Management is looking for a Light Duty Cleaner (Stylist) to join our Housekeeping Team here at The Renaissance Edmonton Airport Hotel
- Wage: $19.00 per hour
- Vacancies: 10
- Hours per week: 30 to 44 hours per week
- Work location: 4236 36 street, Edmonton, AB, T9E 0V4
Terms of employment:
- Permanent, Full time
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
- Ensure that assigned bedrooms, corridors, vending areas and other areas are properly cleaned daily;
- Ensure that all reports are prepared completely and on time;
- Ensure all training is completed and maintained;
- Ensure that the Guest Response Program under area of control is being followed effectively;
- Ensure that proper key controls are in effect;
- Ensure that Lost and Found articles are stored properly and that the correct logs are maintained;
- Always be professional and ethical in dealing with guests, associates, vendors and other departments;
- Be accountable and responsible of the cleanliness of all public areas;
- Is familiar with and follows all hotel safety and accident prevention procedures;
- Follow provided checklists to ensure that all standards are maintained consistently;
- Report any issues to supervisors or maintenance;
- Come to work on time and ready to start every day;
- Work in partnership with other departments;
- Provide superior customer service to all guests and vendors.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Ability to speak English;
- No Education required
- Experience an asset
- Open availability including weekends and holidays;
Benefits and Perks:
- Health benefits, Other benefits, Long term benefits, Financial benefits,
- Group insurance benefits, Life insurance
- Health care plan, Disability benefits, Dental plan, Vision care benefits, Paramedical services coverage
- Free parking available, Subsidised public transportation
- Company events
- On-site parking, Free parking/747 Bus Pass Reimbursement
- Paid time off
- On-demand pay – get paid whenever you want!
- In-house management training program
- Quarterly fun work events unlike anyone else!
- 50% off food and beverage for you and your friends
- Monthly talent rallies with food and entertainment
- Work with an award-winning team
In person: Renaissance Edmonton Airport Hotel: 4236 36 street, Edmonton, AB, T9E 0V4
Between 09:00 AM and 10:00 PM
By email: [email protected]