- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Company: A and N Pizzeria Incorporated. O/A Big Wedge Pizza
Business information: Big Wedge Pizza is a restaurant that offers pizza, donairs, subs and a wide range of products and services in New Minas, Nova Scotia.
Business address: 9384 Commercial St., New Minas, NS B4N 3Z5
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
● Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
● Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
● Inspect kitchens and food service areas
● Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
● Oversee kitchen operations
● Schedule and supervise kitchen staff and helpers
● Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
● Clean kitchen and work areas
● Hire and train kitchen staff
● Set up and oversee buffets
● Manage kitchen operations
● Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
– Education: Completion of high school is required
– Experience: A minimum of 2 years of experience is required. In the event that the candidate does not have at least 2 years of experience, a post-secondary certificate is required.
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Standing for extended periods, Physically demanding, Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Work under pressure
-Personal suitability: Flexibility, Team player, Reliability, Organized
-Language: English is required.
Salary: $14.00 – $15.00 hourly, 37.5 – 40 Hours per week.
Important Information: The position requires flexibility in the schedule. The employee will work Monday to Friday from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM (shifts may change depending on labour demand). Our business operating hours are from 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM and on some days until 12:00 am or 2:00 AM. The employee may be required to work shifts during these hours. If the schedule varies, the employee will be notified. Overtime and weekend work may be required.
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]
Apply by mail to: 9384 Commercial St., New Minas, NS B4N 3Z5
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: