- Move tools, equipment, and other materials to and from work areas.
- Assist in repairing, maintaining, and installing machinery and equipment.
- Assist in splicing overhead and underground communications and electric power transmission cables.
- Assist in land surveying activities, such as holding or moving stakes and rods, clearing brush and debris from a line of survey, and transporting surveying tools to the work area.
- Assist in repairing and maintaining electric power generating and distribution equipment.
- Assist in mechanical, electrical, and body repairs of heavy equipment.
- Perform other laboring and elemental tasks as required.
- No formal education is required.
- Experience as an asset.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: