This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Triple01 Transport Ltd is seeking an energetic, highly motivated professional to join their team.
Employer name: Triple01 Transport Ltd
Job Title: Long Haul Truck driver (NOC 7511)
Job type: Full time and Permanent
Business address: 7685 147 Street, Surrey, BC V3S 3B1
Salary: $27.00/Hour for 50 hours a week
Overtime as per BC labor laws
Minimum Education: Completion of high school
Positions Available: 1
Job Location: Candidates are required to travel at various locations as per company contracts.
- Completion of high school
- Class 1 driver’s license with air brake endorsement or equivalent
- At least 1 year of work experience
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc.)
- Effective time management skills, working with others, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Basic English is required to understand road signs and fill log book
- Operate and drive trucks to transport goods and materials weighing over 4500 kg to destinations all over Canada and USA
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items like tires, lights, brakes, and other equipment for safety issues and perform emergency roadside repair as required
- Loading and unloading of goods, tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo
- Maintain log book, document rest periods and kilometers spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts.
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Collect, verify delivery instructions and ensure all the paperwork is filled up correctly
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Communicate with dispatchers, other drivers and customers
How to Apply:
Interested candidates please email your resumes.
Email: [email protected]