Long Haul Truck Driver
Golden Express Trucking Surrey Incorporated
14772 68 Ave Surrey, BC V3S 2B1
Terms of Employment: Permanent Full-time
Wage: $25.25-27/hour for 40-60 hours a week
Minimum Education: High School
Location of work: Various locations across Canada/US with business based at afore mentioned address Golden Express Trucking Surrey Incorporated. is looking for 10 Long Haul Truck Driver for full-time permanent position.
Following is the job description, if eligible please contact Golden Express Trucking Surrey Incorporated. Job Description:
• Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks, weighing over 4600 kg with three or more axles to transport goods and materials to destinations
• Oversee all aspects of vehicles such as condition of equipment, loading and unloading ,and safety and security of cargo
Plan trip logistics and obtain required documentation to transport goods
• Perform pre-trip inspection of vehicle systems and equipment such as tires, lights, and brakes
• Communicate with central dispatcher
• Perform emergency roadside repairs
• Record cargo information, distance travelled, fuel consumption and other information in log book
• May transport hazardous products or dangerous goods
• Drive as part of a two-person team or convoy, as needed
• Administer bills of lading and manually or electronically maintain log books Employment requirements:
• Experience: 1-2 years experience as a truck driver is an asset.
• Should have Class 1 driving license or license equivalent to class 1 or should be able to acquire one.
• Basic knowledge of English.
Completion of secondary school is required.
• Be able to drive as part of a two-person team or convoy.
• Clean driving abstract. On the job training will be provided.
Benefits: Overtime rate of 1.5 times the regular applicable after 60 hours of work per week. 4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period.
$50 phone allowance per month per month will be provided.
How to apply:
By Email: [email protected]
By mail: 14772 68 Ave Surrey, BC V3S 2B1