Acme Transport Ltd. is a provider of Multiple Truckload Transportation Services. Established In 2011, We are now one of North America’s largest carriers with operating terminals extending across western Canada & the continental US. We have over 20+ years of experience in the transportation industry.
Acme Transport Ltd. is currently hiring 30 Long Haul Truck Drivers with a Class 1 Driver’s License and Air Brake Endorsement.
Wage: $27.00/hour to $30.00/Hour (depending on experience) for 40 to 60 Hours/Week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-Time, Part Time, Flexible Hours, Day, Night, Evening, Weekday, Weekend,
Extended Hours, Overtime
All Over Canada & US with business based at Unit 212 8028 128 Street, Surrey, BC, V3W 4E9 and Yard located at 10170 Grace Road, Surrey, BC, V3V 3V6. Drivers will be required to travel across Canada and into 48 states across the USA.
• Operate and drive company trucks to locations across Canada and the US, transporting goods and materials
• Perform pre-trip inspections of the truck, vehicle systems and equipment, brakes, tires and lights
• If necessary, perform emergency roadside repairs
• Oversee the condition of vehicle equipment, loading and unloading of goods and ensuring the safe delivery of cargo
• Ensure that all documentation and permits are in order when driving US routes
• Ensure the accurate recording of cargo information, distance logs, fuel consumption and expenses into log books
• Communicate with company dispatcher and other company drivers
• May be required to drive as a part of a two-person team
• Must have Class 1 OR equal Driver’s License from any other province or country with air brake endorsement
• Must be able to communicate in English
• No work experience required, we have trainers available. On the Job Training will be provided to new hires.
• No formal Education required
• Ability to pass random drug tests
• Ability to cross border into the U.S. (Valid passport/PR card)
• Clean driving record
• No DUI/DWI convictions
Driver logbook, Bill of lading, Trip reports, Maintenance and repair reports, Accident or incident reports, Dangerous goods occurrence reports, Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip)
Employment Insurance, Canada Pension Plan, and WCB registration. Overtime rate of 1.5 times the regular is applicable after 60 hours per week. 4% vacation pay of the gross salary or 10 days of paid vacation.
Business Address: Unit 212 8028 128 Street, Surrey, BC, V3W 4E9
How to Apply:-
We strongly encourage Students, Youth, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors to apply. Willing candidates are requested to apply immediately by
Email: – [email protected]
Fax: – 604-593-5408
Mail: – Attn HR ACME Transport 10170 Grace Road, Surrey, BC, V3V 3V6