- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Aura CNC Machining located at Delta, BC is now hiring full time and permanent CNC (computer Numerically Controlled) Machining Centre Operator. The person should have minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience in industry. Education is not mandatory for this job position.
The person should perform some or all of the following duties:
• Study job orders and interpret blueprints to determine machining operations to be performed
• Set up and operate machine tools to perform repetitive machining operations, such as turning, milling, drilling, boring, planing, honing, broaching, grinding or other machining operations
• Verify dimensions of parts machined using micrometers, callipers and other precision measuring instruments
• Prepare etching solution and immerse metal parts or workpiece in etching solution to remove unwanted portions
• Perform routine maintenance on equipment and machinery
• May enter codes specifying speed, feed and cut of the toolpath for computer numerical controlled (CNC) machine tools.
We pay competitive wages $ 22.00/hour. We offer excellent and career growth for the management positions within the organization.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
Email: [email protected]
or Fax: 1-877-275-6880
Job Location: 688 Derwent way, Delta, BC, V3M 5P8
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: