Aura CNC Machining Located in Delta is looking to hire Machinist. The person should have some high school diploma along with relevant minimum 1-2 years of work experience.
The person should be able to follow some or all of the following duties:
• Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables.
• Set up and adjust production machineries/tools
• Maintain, repair and calibrate precision measuring instruments.
• Maintain inspection records and complete inspection reports.
• Compute dimensions and tolerances and measure and lay out work pieces.
• Set up, operate and maintain a variety of conventional and computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools.
• Repair machine tools and parts.
• Fit and assemble components and machine parts to close tolerance.
• Document and report deviations from specifications and tolerances.
• Verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments (e.g., micrometers, calipers).
• Verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments
We pay competitive wages $32.69 per hour and pay extended dental and medical benefits after 2 months of joining. We offer excellent and career growth for the management positions within the organization.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
Email: [email protected]
or Fax to 1-877-275-6880
Address : 688 Derwent way, Delta, BC, V3M 5P8
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.