- Ontario NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
Manager – HR Data Quality & Assuance
Title: Manager – HR Data Quality & Assuance
Location: Across Canada (Remote)
Type of contract: Temporary (12 months), Full Time
Salary band: $53,634 – $78,216 / year
An iconic brand and one of the most inspirational not-for-profit organization on this planet – The Canadian Red Cross (CRC), is seeking a Manager – HR Data Quality & Reporting to join our team.
You have a passion for helping others, and want to work with other dedicated individuals? By applying, you are taking a big first step to be part of an exciting organization.
At the Canadian Red Cross, we are guided by our fundamental principles of humanity, impartiality, neutrality, independence, voluntary service, unity, and universality. We help people and communities in Canada and around the world in times of need and support them in strengthening their resilience.
Starting with the hiring process, we are committed to having an accessible, diverse, inclusive, and barrier-free work environment where everyone can reach their full potential. We encourage all qualified persons to apply, particularly Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, racialized people, and people with diverse gender identities and sexual orientations, and others who share our values and contribute to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace.
We are looking for a Manager – HR Data Quality & Reporting. This role is responsible for managing a Smartsheet resource database, maintaining the data within it, and producing critical stakeholder reports. This includes compiling and analyzing information, troubleshooting discrepancies, identifying areas for improvement, automating processes where possible, and working with end-users to ensure data integrity and effective information integration in the database.
In this role, you will:
- Develop a strong understanding of the Smartsheet database, how it is used to support operations and reporting, process integration, and the roles that are required to maintain the data
- Maintain system’s integrity via strong understanding of system input, output, and interdependencies and provide guidance and training to end-users responsible for inputs
- Assess and fulfill system change requests, notification needs, or automation requirements
- Ensure system and data integrity
- Build reporting tools and dashboards both in Smartsheet and Power BI to support internal and external reporting requirements
- Facilitate, test and support mass data merge/migration efforts
- Conduct regular auditing of data to ensure that key information is populated and follows up with users where information is missing/inaccurate
- Perform periodic system health checks and ensure functionality and features are up to date
- Support the business requirements and migration from Smartsheet to future CRM technologies
- Ensures adherence to data privacy requirements
- Provide basic onboarding, training and supporting materials to new users of the database
- Basic technical troubleshooting and escalate as required
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Information Technology, Computer Data Science, Information
- Management, Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Strong familiarity with the use of Smartsheet for data management and reporting, Smartsheet certified or willingness to attain certification within first three months
- Expertise in data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques an asset
- Expertise in Excel (macros, pivot and VLOOKUP tables, advanced formulas, charts) is mandatory
- Knowledge of SQL databases and programming (ETL frameworks) and data visualization tools:
- PowerBI, Tableau and Bi360 is an asset
- Knowledge of Taleo Business Edition, MS Dynamics AX, Kronos Time & Attendance, Moodle,
- Video Capture Utilities, SharePoint, survey applications, Raiser’s Edge is an asset.
- Minimum 3 years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in project management, workforce analytics, HR data analysis, data assembly or dashboard design
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to quickly comprehend opportunities and issues presented from end-users, investigate root causes, and offer solutions and insight
- This is a full time, temporary, 12-month long position
- This is a 100% remote position
- Requires meticulous attention to detail and a high level of sustained concentration over several hours
- Non-traditional hours may be required on short notice, particularly during periods of emergency response
- Eligibility to work in Canada: At this time, we welcome applications from candidates eligible to work in Canada. If you are not a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, we encourage you to carefully review your visa to find out whether you are eligible to work in the job you are considering applying for. Refer to our FAQ for more information.
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 is mandatory for this position and operation (the CRC will however adhere to its duty to accommodate those who are unable to be fully vaccinated for a reason related to a human right protected ground)
If you require accommodation measures during any phase of the hiring process, please notify us as soon as possible. All information received in relation to accommodation requests will be kept confidential.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: