Employer: Wolf Management Inc.
Company Description: Wolf Management Inc. is a consulting and marketing company specializing in business development, operational management, and marketing. In addition to owning and operating its core divisions, the company assists legal practitioners with all aspects of developing their business, with a heavy focus on marketing and operations. The company’s core asset is Wolf Law Chambers, a turn-key office space and legal resource solution for lawyers. The company is currently operating two locations, with plans to open a third.
Business Address/Location of Work: Suite 101, 90 Matheson Boulevard West, Mississauga, Ontario, L5R 3R3
Nature of Employment: Permanent Full-Time
Hours: 30 hours per week
Salary: $40.87 per hour
Benefits: 10 Vacation Days
Number of Positions: 1
Job Summary: The Marketing and Public Relations Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing all of our business’s marketing and public relations activities as they pertain to our projects. As such, the Marketing and Public Relations Manager must work closely with our clients to design and implement marketing initiatives and solutions that are best suited for their needs.
- Plan, oversee, and direct the Marketing and Public Relations Team’s work and staff members to develop and implement advertising campaigns for client projects;
- Assign duties to staff members and delegate resources and personnel according to project needs;
- Work closely with clients to evaluate their marketing needs and create and implement solutions and strategies accordingly;
- Create, recommend, and implement public relations strategies designed to improve communications, generate publicity, and increase brand and media presence for clients;
- Oversee and develop clients’ online presence, including through digital advertisements and social media;
- Promote Wolf Management Inc.’s products and services to new and existing clients;
- Manage client contracts and invoices and oversee corporate budgets and expenditures related to marketing services;
- Conduct market research into the legal field and analyze results to determine new avenues for business growth and develop innovative marketing strategies;
- Create promotional material for Wolf Management Inc. and conduct presentations for clients and other stakeholders;
- Represent Wolf Management Inc. at conferences and other industry events.
Minimum Skills Requirements:
- Completion of a post-secondary degree or diploma in communications, public relations, sales and marketing, journalism or a related field is required;
- At least two (2) years of experience in an advertising, public relations, sales and marketing, or communications position is required;
- Prior managerial experience is strongly preferred;
- Prior experience in the legal sector is strongly preferred;
- Must be dependable, reliable, and have effective interpersonal skills.
Please apply: by email at [email protected] with resume.