This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
High End Shower Doors is seeking an energetic, highly motivated professionals to join their team.
Employer name: High End Shower Doors
Job Title: Marketing Co-Ordinator
Job type: Full time and Permanent
Business address: 13459 64A Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 1Z4
Salary: $ 24 /Hour for 40 hours a week
Overtime as per BC labor laws
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree
Positions Available: 1
Job Location: Surrey
- Plan, develop, and implement a comprehensive retail advertising strategy.
- Maintain the company’s social media calendar for all social channels (Facebook, Instagram) and be responsible for crafting engaging copy and content and thus helping in brand building.
- Research activities done by competitors by identifying, pricing, and after sale service etc.
- Engaging in digital communication and promotion activities, like email campaigns, generating website traffic, and increasing brand awareness.
- Creatively and proactively engage with our audience online to drive favourable relationships and conversations.
- Ensure all creative work is of the highest quality and reflects brand standards.
- Contact potential customers by email, phone and through social media to pitch and answer written and oral inquiries.
- Organize workshops with potential customers to give the demo of our prime products and explain the benefits.
- Negotiate and collaborate with clients to gather information that will strengthen our sales and distribution network.
- Optimize leads through email marketing, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Manage and build out keyword strategy and maintain Search engine Optimisation.
- Act as a spokesperson for the company, wherever required for events, seminars etc.
- Measure and analyze marketing initiatives to increase conversions and campaign success.
- Assist in the preparation of brochures, print material for promotion and branding.
- College Diploma in business marketing.
- Minimum two years of previous marketing experience
- Proficient in social media marketing platforms like, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google Analytics, email marketing automation and content creation.
- A good attitude and open to feedback
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Be driven to develop High End Glass Door brand and recognition in the area
- Ability to work under pressure with a high level of commitment to meeting deadlines and providing quality work.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates please email your resumes.