We are looking for a suitable person for the position of Marketing executive for our Surrey, BC Office. The applicant should have some high school diploma and 1–2-year college level education or some relevant education program or some previous clerical office experience is required for this position. Experience in Marketing and Human Resources is an asset. Knowledge of Punjabi or Hindi is an asset. The applicant should be deadline oriented and willing to travel.
Job duties and responsibilities will include the following
• Establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyzetheir findings
• Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that develop and implement communicationstrategies and information programs
• Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that publicize activities and events on behalf ofbusinesses, governments and other organizations
• Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that maintain media relations on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations
• Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design, development and maintenance of Internet and Intranet sites to manage an organization’s Internet presence
• Assist in product development and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments
We pay competitive wages $39.32 per hour as per experience
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward yourresume to:
Email: [email protected]
Or Fax – 1-877-275-6880
Our Office Locations:
Unit#204A, 8434 – 120th Street, Surrey, British Columbia – V3W 7S2
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.