Meat Cutter – Wholesale
Freshouse Foods is a privately owned company with two facilities in Southern Ontario. With over 60 years of major retail and food service experience, our expertise in product development has enabled the company to react swiftly to customer wants and expectations.
We are now looking for professional Butchers / Meat Cutters to join our team to keep offering quality and reliable services. Successful candidates must be responsible, dependable, and able to work unsupervised.
- Cut, debone, and trim the meat into pieces according to internal requirements.
- Maintains a clean, organized and sanitary station according to the food safety department.
- Orders and monitors meat stock.
- Use saws, power-cutting tools and different knives.
- Cleans, weighs, packages and labels meat for sale.
- Maintains a clean, organized and sanitary station according to the food safety department;
- Orders and monitors inventory for the department;
- Supervises, trains, and motivates the team to increase standards and efficiencies;
- Participates in meetings with supervisors or managers as requested.
- Completion of High School (Preferred);
- 1-2+ years of experience working with meat, preferably in a high-volume retail environment;
- Availability to work onsite with a flexible schedule, sometimes including evenings, weekends and holidays;
- Ability to stand and perform repetitive physical tasks for extended periods.
Location: Georgetown, ON
How to apply: email@example.com
Job Type: Full Time