Required Medical Administrative Assistant
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Confirm the appointments and receive and communicate message for staff and patients.
- Establish the office procedures and routines.
- Enter the electronically based data for the treatment plans and reports
- Prepare the documents and spreadsheets for the review
- Maintain confidential medical files and records
- Maintain various internal office administrative support procedures such as filing, monthly reporting, tracking claims and other documents.
- Interview the patients and complete their preliminary forms and histories.
- Complete insurance and other claim forms and maintain the data and records.
- Prepare the billing and invoices for the patients and records.
- Order supplies and maintain inventory
- Maintain proper filing system and records for further use and reference.
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
- A Secondary School Certificate
- Experience not necessarily required but would be an asset.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational and planning skills is essential.
- Good communication skills.
Salary: CAD$ 24.50/hour plus 4% vacation pay. Full-time permanent position at Civic Rehab Center Inc. located at # Unit 4, 945 Peter Robertson Blvd. Brampton, ON L6R 2R6
To be considered for this position, please email resume at [email protected]