Company: Downtown Foot Clinic
Business Information: Downtown Foot Clinic is a professional foot clinic equipped with licensed Chiropodists and foot specialists, we use the latest technology in treating your podiatric concerns and specialize in the use of orthotics, orthopedic footwear, compression stockings, and laser therapy.
Business address: 123 Queen Street West, Unit C34, Toronto, ON, M5H 3M9
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Interview patients to obtain case histories
- Complete insurance and other claim forms
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Prepare draft agendas for meetings and take, transcribe and distribute minutes
- Supervise and train other staff in procedures and in use of current software
- Initiate and maintain confidential medical files and records
- Enter and format electronically based medical reports and correspondence and prepare spreadsheets and documents to review
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Perform general clerical work, such as order supplies, maintain inventory, prepare budget, prepare statements and reports
- Project planning
- Maintain filing system
-Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
-Completion of a one-to-two-year college program or other specialized courses for secretaries or medical secretaries is preferred.
– A minimum of 1 year of related experience in office administration including preparation of budget, maintaining inventory, project planning and preparation of financial statements and reports is required.
-Have a CFMP certification is a great asset
-Computer literacy in the following programs is required (MYOB, MS Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Windows, Internet, Spreadsheet and Electronic mail)
-Ability to Supervise: 1 to 2 people
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: attention to detail, work under pressure, large caseload.
-Personal suitability: Initiative, client focus, excellent oral and written communication, reliability, flexibility, organized, judgement, effective interpersonal skills, team player, accurate.
-Work site environment: Fast-paced environment, work under pressure, repetitive tasks, large caseload.
Salary: $24.33 to $26.33 hourly, 35 hours per week.
Important Information: Schedule: Monday to Friday, from 10 am to 6 pm. 1 hour of unpaid lunch break and 2 paid healthy breaks of 15 minutes each every work day.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 123 Queen Street West, Unit C34, Toronto, ON, M5H 3M9