The Daniels Corporation builds with a passion for creating vibrant communities in every sense of the word. Daniels looks beyond the bricks and mortar, including social, cultural and economic infrastructures that will create a unique sense of place. This commitment has been an integral part of Daniels’ corporate philosophy for over 35 years. Daniels has built more than 30,000 award-winning homes and apartments, master-planned mixed-use communities, and commercial and retail spaces, and has earned its standing as one of Canada’s largest and preeminent builder/developers.
We are currently seeking an MHIP Portfolio Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual with excellent organization and communication skills. Working primarily out of our Mississauga office, this role is responsible for daily management for the MHIP portfolio and organizing and executing operation tasks of all Gateway operations.
MHIP (Managed Home Investment Program):
- Work directly with MHIP clients to address all the owner’s needs. This includes being able to respond, both verbally and written, to the agent and client on evenings and weekends
- MHIP tenant liaison. This position successfully interacts with all MHIP tenants as needed and addresses all concerns
- Perform all MHIP onsite unit inspections, organize unit turnovers and service requests
- Responsible for all MHIP client invoicing. Both internal and external.
- Organize all MHIP advertising
- Assist Director and Operations Manager with any supportive tasks
- Work with all Gateway staff to update scheduling calendars
- Submit all staff times sheets with managers approval
- Organize all portfolio insurance policies
- Work with Gateways Web/IT support to manage the websites
- Daily updating of all Gateway re-rental charts
- Responsible for all Power Point report presentation creation
- Organizing and submitting invoicing
- Organizing and executing weekly, monthly, and annual budget reporting
- Respond to all Google reviews
- Participate in the Gateway on-call rotation
- College or university degree or diploma preferred
- Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft with a focus on Excel, Word and Power Point
- Experience in Property Management an asset
- Knowledge or familiarity with LTB legal documents would be an asset
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly motivated and self-starter
- Polished written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team is essential
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills is required
- Ability to travel within the GTA as required.
If you are interested in this position, or know of someone who is interested, please forward your resume to Denise Plamenco, Generalist, People and Culture, at [email protected] by April 16, 2021.
The Daniels Corporation welcomes and encourages applications from people of all disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.