Company: Valley Moto Sport Ltd.
Business information: We are Kelowna’s exclusive Kawasaki, KTM, and Suzuki dealer. We carry a complete line of dirt bikes, ATV, street bikes, cruisers, side-by-sides, snowmobiles and PWC. We carry a huge selection of parts and accessories and have all the equipment to perform anything from a basic service to pushing your machine’s power over 300 HP!
Business Location: 100-1195 Industrial Road, West Kelowna, BC V1Z 1G4
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Inspect and test engines to diagnose and isolate faults
• Adjust, repair or replace mechanical or electrical system parts
• Perform scheduled maintenance and service
• Advise customers on work performed and condition of equipment
• Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor
• Test and adjust repaired equipment for proper performance
• Work on different brand motorcycles (Honda, Yamaha, all other brands), sleds, ATVs, UTVs, snowmobiles, side by sides, motorbikes and dirt bikes.
-Education: Completion of high school is required.
-Experience: A minimum of 4 years of experience in motorcycle repair or mechanics is required. If the candidate does not have at least 4 years of experience, then a post-secondary education certificate OR Completion of a three-to four-year apprenticeship program is required OR a combination of over 4 years of work experience and high school or college courses in motorcycle repair will help to qualify.
-Having a Journeyman ticket is an asset.
-Having a Red Seal Journeyman Mechanic Certificate is a great asset.
-Be specialized in KTM Motorcycles is an asset.
-Working conditions and physical capabilities: Handling heavy loads, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Hand-eye coordination, Physically demanding, Attention to detail, Standing for extended periods of time, Repetitive tasks, Manual dexterity.
-Personal suitability: Client focus, Accurate, Team player, Flexibility, Organized
-Work site environment: Noisy, Dusty, Odours
-Weight handling: 45 kg (100 lbs.)
-Language: English is required
– Salay: $30.00 hourly, 40 hours per week.
-Benefits: Dental benefits and prescription coverage.
Work schedule: from Tuesday to Saturday, from 9h00 am to 5h30 pm including a 30-minute unpaid lunch break. Shifts may vary according to the business needs, flexibility in schedule is required. Weekend work required, overtime might be required.
Apply by email to: [email protected]
Apply by mail to: 100-1195 Industrial Road, West Kelowna, BC V1Z 1G4