Nation Talk Professional Services is looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our team.
The Digital Project Manager is responsible for the end-to-end project management of site, email, and digital display initiatives for NTPS. While leading the production of advertising campaigns at NTPS, you will work alongside the CEO, Account Manager, Technology Developers, User Experience, and Creative teams as an integral part of the NTPS and digital groups.
Our clients hire us for our creative excellence, strategic smarts, and flawless execution.
The successful candidate will deliver in all of these areas.
- Analyze and understand clients’ business goals and objectives
- Identify project deliverables and manage all aspects of the project including a) planning, estimation and scoping, b) schedule, c) risks, and d) resources
- Develop and maintain Project Plans, detailed Timelines, Statements of Works and Change Requests
- Proactively manage shared resources to ensure project completion. This includes internal teams and freelancers as well as external vendors
- Guide the efficient flow of work and information through marketing, creative, and production departments
- Ensure the success of each project from initial approach to post-mortem, applying project lifecycle methodologies that best suit the work at hand
- Engage agency departments from client service, strategy, user experience, creative design, development, quality assurance, and others to most effectively contribute to the project deliverables
- Manage changes effectively throughout project delivery
- Track and control project progress (activities, milestones, deliverables) and estimation/re-estimation work as necessary
- Excellent planner, organizer, and communicator
- Comfortable with ambiguity and strong relationship building skills in order to navigate complex and diverse project needs
- Entrepreneurial attitude, able to problem-solve autonomously within uncertain project environments
- Must have previous Project Management experience with Web Development projects
- Discipline to meet their commitments and ensure team members meet theirs
- Demonstrate positive, mature, and professional behavior with a “can-do” attitude
- Experience with common project management tools (Place whatever project management tools we want to use HERE – like MS Project, Jira, Confluence, Basecamp) and corporate/cloud systems (Box, Google Apps etc.)
- Technical Requirements in collaboration with internal technical stakeholders:
- Strong experience with technical project estimation
- Familiarity in the requirements of digital productions that involve technical integration with external components and APIs
- Experience with the production of platform-based solutions
- Strong familiarity with key web technologies and trends including Responsive Design and Mobile Apps
OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Relevant university or college training
- 3+ years project management experience, relevant working experience in advertising, media, or related fields
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding environment
NationTalk Professional Services Inc. is an Indigenous-owned full service digital marketing and communications company. Services include Indigenous and mainstream public relations, tv, radio, print ad creation and development, large to small scale campaign development and execution, internal and external communications support, social media and other strategic outreach.
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]