- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Office Administrative Assistant
Position: Office Administrative Assistant
Number of Positions we are hiring: 1
Company: Medex Fish Importing and Exporting Co. Ltd. O/A Maximum Seafood
Address: 189 Westcreek Drive, Woodbridge, ON, L4L 9N6, Canada
Reporting to: Human Resources Director
Terms of Employment: Full Time, Permanent Position
Job Reference # MS07
Location of Work: Woodbrige, Ontario
Language Preference: English
We will provide:
- 5 hours/ week throughout your employment period
- Paid Vacation of 2 Weeks each year or 4% gross salary
- Annual Pay – $52,000 per annum
- Medical Plan
- Vision care benefits and Short term Disability
- Dental plan
- Paramedical services coverage
Maximum Seafood (Maximum) is a subsidiary of Premium Brands Holdings Corporation (PBHC) is one of the largest suppliers of live, fresh and frozen seafood products in Canada to wholesale, foodservice and retail customers. Located in Vaughan Ontario, Maximum employs approximately 90 employees, has a strong history of organic growth and has contributed significantly to numerous PBHC seafood platform acquisitions in Ontario.
- Daily administration including maintaining daily schedules, booking appointments, responding to emails and arranging travel itineraries as required.
- Preparing required documents for meetings with different suppliers as per the manager’s guidelines.
- Preparing, reviewing and processing memos, correspondence, presentations and documents including reports and proposals in alignment with company’s guidelines.
- Performing administrative duties like sorting and distributing electronic mails, receiving and directing telephone calls, faxes and forwarding electronic enquiries to the office staff.
- Label, file and retrieve electronic or physical documents as requested by the appropriate department.
- Record accurate data in the system, maintain other log records and prepare monthly reports for management review.
- Greet guests (vendors/customers) and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- Ensuring office administration protocols are followed by other admin team members, train new members with the office protocols and keeping records electronically.
- Arrange and co-ordinate human resource seminars as instructed by manager.
- Record, maintain and order stationery, office supplies etc. as needed.
- Perform other office administrative tasks as required.
- Entrepreneurial, non-corporate environment.
- Fast pace, self-starter/initiator environment
- High expectations, numerous opportunities for leadership and growth
- Ability to handle complexity and ambiguity
- Self-motivated and ability for work independently
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels
- Post -Secondary Diploma completion or Previous experience required
- Ability to legally work in Canada
Apply to: [email protected]
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: