- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Office Administrative Assistant
Days Inn Vernon, located in Vernon, BC is now hiring full-time, permanent Office Admin Assistant.
The person should have some College diploma or certificate along with a relevant minimum of 1-2 years of work experience
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
• Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc. Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
• Determine and establish office procedures and routines, Schedule and confirm appointments,
• Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, Answer electronic enquiries, Compile data, statistics and other information,
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory, Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents,
• Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas, arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
• Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
• Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
We pay a competitive wage of $24.04 per hour. We offer excellent and career growth for the management positions within the organization.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position
Please forward your resume to:
Email: [email protected]
Or Fax: 1-877-275-6880.
Job Location: 5121-26th street, Vernon, BC, V1T 8G4
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Thank you for applying with us.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: