Galaxy IDP Construction Ltd. located in Surrey BC is recruiting full-time and permanent worker for the position of Office Admin Assistant. Higher Secondary Education is required for this job position. The applicant is required to have minimum 2-4 years of experience in the relevant industry with good knowledge of English language.
The successful candidate must be able to perform the following job duties & responsibilities:
- Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications,reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy.
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations.
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages.
- May organize conferences.
- Determine and establish office procedures.
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person.
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings.
- Arrange travel schedules and make reservations.
- May compile data, statistics and other information to support research activities.
- May supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software.
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
We pay starting wage rate $ 23.10 per hour, 40 hour per week.
Or Email to [email protected]