Jassal signs Ltd. located in Surrey, BC is looking for Office Administrative Assistant. The applicant should have some high school diploma and 1–2-year college level education or some relevant education program or some previous clerical office experience is required for this position. Knowledge of Punjabi or Hindi in an asset.
Knowledge of Punjabi or Hindi is an asset. The applicant should be deadline oriented and willing to travel.
Job duties and responsibilities will include the following:
Respond to telephone, in person or electronic enquiries or forward to appropriate person.
• Provide general information to clients and the public.
• Photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing.
• Maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases.
• Process incoming and outgoing mail, manually or electronically.
• Send and receive messages and documents using fax machine or electronic mail
• Contact employers to find out hiring requirements.
• Sort, process and verify applications, receipts, expenditures, forms and other documents.
• Order office supplies, service office equipment and arrange for servicing in the case of major repairs.
• Collect and compile all information required to complete and process applications
• Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services.
Salary: $23.10/hour for 40 hours/week.
Location: 7728, 128TH STREET, #101, Surrey, British Columbia, V3W 1L3, Canada
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position, please forward your resume to:
Or Fax – 1-877-275-6880
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.