This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Surrey Inspection & Repair Centre Ltd. is seeking an energetic, highly motivated professional to join their team.
Employer name: Surrey Inspection & Repair Centre Ltd
Job Title: Office Administrator (NOC 1221)
Job type: Full time and Permanent
Business address: Unit A, 10944 124 Street Surrey, BC V3V4T9
Salary: $25.00/Hourly for 40 hours a week
Overtime as per BC labor laws
Minimum Education: College diploma
Positions Available: 1
Job Location: Surrey
- Completion of secondary school and college Diploma
- Two years experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures, review and evaluate them
- Follow policies and procedures in place related to the release of records and information
- Maintain work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- Co-ordinate and plan for office required materials such as particular equipment, supplies, maintenance and other services
- Oversee overall administrative operations
- Collect data and prepare reports and correspondence
- Create and maintain an effective filling & database system for all administrative and financial documents
How to Apply:
Interested candidates please email your resumes.
Email: [email protected]