This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Vast Developments Ltd is seeking an energetic, highly motivated professional to join their team.
Employer name: Vast Developments Ltd
Job Title: Office Administrator (NOC 1221)
Job type: Full time and Permanent
Business address: 14884 68 Ave Surrey, BC V3S 2B5
Salary: $25 /Hour for 40 hours a week
Overtime as per BC labor laws
Minimum Education: Diploma, Certificate in business or public administration
Positions Available: 1
Job Location: Surrey
- Completion of secondary school & a university degree or college diploma in business or public administration
- Two years experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures, review and evaluate them
- Follow policies and procedures in place related to the release of records and information
- Maintain work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as equipment, supplies, forms, maintenance and other services as required
- Oversee overall administrative operations
- Collect data and prepare reports and correspondence
- Create and maintain an effective filling & database system for all administrative and financial documents
How to Apply:
Interested candidates please email your resumes.
Email: [email protected]