Job Title: Office Administrator
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Number of positions available: 1
Salary: $25.00 per hour for 30-40 hours a week (overtime applicable after 40 hours)
Language requirements: English
Completion of Secondary School Education is required. A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration will be an asset.
Up to 1 year experience of having worked in an office-based environment in an office administration role, senior clerical or executive secretarial position is required.
- Assist in day-to-day activities, answering phones, following up with consultants, Coordinate and managing within team members.
- Assist manager with admin work. Correspond with emails daily to consultants and city.
- Organise meetings with consultants and municipal, manage records, plan and expenses.
- Perform traditional office duties, such as filing, copying, and scanning, ordering, supplies.
- Collect data and prepare reports and correspondence as required and directed by company management.
- Complete general paperwork and daily work tasks which are part of daily work routine and required for the regular day to day operations of the company.
- Should have excellent communication skills and be able to work under pressure in an office setting to deadlines as assigned.
- Basic knowledge of Windows and Microsoft operating systems is required as our company operates on Windows & Microsoft systems.
- Also required is a basic knowledge of email use and fax machines.
- Identify items for acceptance or rejection and document findings with specifications to ensure conformance to standards
Employer: Timberlake Sales Inc.
Office Address: #4-7935 130th street Surrey, British Columbia V3W 0R7
Email: [email protected]