Job Title: Office Administrator
Salary: $25.00 hourly for 35 – 40 hours per week (Overtime applicable after 40 hours a week)
*Travel expenses and relocation costs covered by us
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-Time, Part Time
Number of positions: 1
Employment Conditions: Permanent, Full Time, Part Time
Minimum Education: High School education
Experience: Previous experience of up to 6 months to 1 year of having worked in the office-based environment in an office administration role is required
A degree or diploma in public or business administration would eliminate the experience requirements
• Prepare, key in, and edit invoices, reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy
• Establish work priorities, and ensure deadlines are met
• Coordinate office activities and operations to ensure office operations are organized and correspondences are controlled
• Ensure smooth running of the office by establishing work priorities and ensuring deadlines are met
• Oversee adherence to office policies and procedures and implement changes to improve operational efficiency
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory
• Setup and maintain manual and computerized information filling system
• Provide administrative support to management and other staff
• Oversee and coordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
• Coordinate manager and other staff in telephone, Email and walk-in inquiries from existing and prospective clients and respond appropriately to the inquiries
• Prepare and review operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency
• Collect data and prepare reports and correspondence as required and directed by company management
• Oversee administrative procedures
• Set-up, operate and manage AXON software to carry out routine office procedures such as update dispatch, fleet management, billing, driver pay, fuel management and fleet maintenance etc.
• Deal with inbound queries over telephone, email and walk-in.
• Comply with office policies and COVID-19 work place policies.
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
Fast-paced environment, work under pressure, attention to detail
Ability to multitask, flexibility, reliability, organized, team player
Electronic scheduler, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word and Windows
Candidate must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Office Address and work location:
12320 Old Yale Road Surrey, BC V3V 3X8
Shergill Transport Ltd.
How to Apply:
By Email: [email protected]