Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Office Administrator (1221)
NOC Job Title: Office Adminstrator
7127 King George Blvd
Surrey, British Columbia
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing, and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports, summarizing information, and identifying trends.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Administer policies and procedures regarding releasing information to government or public.
- Collect and prepare data for special and periodic reports related to operations of business.
- Scheduling meeting, meeting greeting the clients, arrange the conferences and discussion boards for current and upcoming projects
Education & Experience Requirement:
Completion of secondary school is required.
Post-secondary education and/or 1 year experience in the field.
How to Apply: