Employer: 1420172 Ontario Ltd. O/A Dairy Max
Company Description: Dairy Max is a dairy products delivery company operating in the Greater Toronto Area. Since 2000, we have been offering delivery of quality dairy products with exceptional services and competitive pricing. We carry a variety of brands and products, including milk, cream, butter, cheese, margarine, yogurt, beverages, cooking oil, and ice cream. Our refrigerated trucks deliver to restaurants, retail groceries, markets, banquet halls, hotels, convenience stores, and more.
Business Address/Location of Work: 2726 Slough Street, Mississauga, Ontario, L4T 1G3
Nature of Employment: Permanent Full-Time
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: $25.00 per hour
Benefits: 4% Vacation Pay
Number of Positions: 1
Job Summary: The Office Coordinator is responsible for overseeing and maintaining our office environment and operations. The Office Coordinator also provides administrative support to our other staff members and helps set general administrative procedures for the company.
- Plan and coordinate the day-to-day administrative operations of our business;
- Create, assess, and implement new internal administrative policies and procedures regarding client matters, book-keeping, and record-filing;
- Assign work schedules to other office staff and delegate tasks according to business needs;
- Ensure all administrative deadlines are met and that staff work is completed on time;
- Schedule and coordinate shipments and provide updates on deliveries to clients;
- Communicate with vendors and clients to ensure delivery invoices and payments are processed in a timely manner;
- Track and file financial, inventory, and delivery documents and ensure records are up-to-date;
- Proofread and edit internal business reports;
- Manage and arrange office services, including office supply deliveries, rent payments, and maintenance services;
- Schedule meetings between staff, clients, and vendors; and
- Other duties as required.
Minimum Skills Requirements:
- Completion of secondary school is required;
- Completion of a post-secondary degree or diploma in a program related to business administration, secretarial studies, or a similar field is an asset;
- At least one (1) year of experience in a clerical, secretarial, or office administration position is required;
- Working proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is required;
- Must be dependable, reliable and have effective organizational skills.
Please apply: by email at [email protected] with resume.