This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Surrey Ice Cream Inc. DBA Dairy Queen is seeking an energetic, highly motivated professionals to join their team.
Employer name: Surrey Ice Cream Inc. DBA Dairy Queen
Job Title: Office Manager (NOC 1221)
Job type: Full time and Permanent
Business address: 9436 King George Blvd, Surrey, BC V3V 5W3
Salary: $25.00/Hourly for 40 hours a week
Overtime as per BC labor laws
Minimum Education: Diploma, Certificate
Positions Available: 1
Job Location: Surrey
- Completion of Secondary School & Certificate or college diploma
- Two years experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures, review and evaluate them.
- Follow policies and procedures in place related to the release of records and information
- Create and maintain personnel files, financial records and other data
- Maintain work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- Co-ordinate and plan for administrative requirements such as equipment, supplies, forms, maintenance and other services as required
- Oversee overall administrative operations of the restaurant
- Collect data and prepare reports and correspondence
- Create and maintain an effective filling & database system for all administrative and financial documents
Selected applicants will be contacted for interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates please send your resumes.
Email: [email protected]