Required Office Manager
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Maintaining office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designing and implementing office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards and making necessary adjustments.
- Maintaining office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence and designing filing systems.
- Supervising office staff.
- Reviewing and approving supply requisitions.
- Assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Completing operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees.
- Keeping me informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; and identifying trends.
- Achieving financial objectives by preparing annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; and initiating corrective actions.
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
- Proven experience of minimum 2-3 years in administration role.
- Secondary School Education
- Proficient in all office organization duties, systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational and planning skills is essential.
- Good communication skills.
Salary: CAD$ 25.50/hour plus 4% vacation pay. Full-time permanent position at
A S Trucklines Inc. located at 7886 Winston Churchill Blvd., Brampton, ON, L0P1E0
To be considered for this position, please email resume at [email protected]
We provide masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer to all our team, and ask questions to every direct customer we deal with to make sure that everyone is safe.