Saab Framing is looking to hire a new Office Manager to join its team at the earliest convenience.
- Develop and organize the office administrative policies, rules, and procedures and direct to the management.
- Give records and file to clients according to company act and rules.
- Make policies related to accommodation to foreign workers, parking, maintenance of office assets and security services.
- Establish work agenda, assign work to administrative staff, and meet deadlines of ongoing projects with proper procedures.
- Plan, oversee and evaluate administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Gather data and prepare reports
- Assist in preparing budget and help staff with work related problems
- Hire and train new staff.
- Completion of Secondary School is required
- Several years of experience in executive or administrative field is mandatory.
- University degree or college diploma in business or related field is an asset.
- Wage: $25.00 per hour
- Full time, Permanent position
- Job Locations: 8449-122St Surrey, BC – V3W 3S8
- Hours: 40 hours per week. Full time, Permanent position
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CVs to one of the following:
Email: [email protected]
Mail: 8449-122St Surrey, BC – V3W 3S8