- Ontario NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Health Clams and Administration, the Operations Advisor, using agile principles, will identify and implement new processes and tools to optimize service delivery, drive value to Express Scripts Canada (ESC) clients and achieve financial targets for ESC This role will identify and oversee the development of new initiatives into fully supported products; analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing systems, driving decisions to ensure that business needs are prioritized. In this role, the successful candidate will support the creation and maintenance of forecasting tools for oversight of key performance indicators, identification of emerging trends and opportunities to mitigate risk and improve service. The Operations Advisor will also develop and manage UAT processes by ensuring the adherence to test strategy and protocols throughout lifecycle of user acceptance testing. As part of this team, the Operations Advisor is responsible for developing and maintaining processes required for oversight of end to end tracking of all workload from time of receipt, through various stages of processing to final completion. The Operations Advisor will ensure the access to required data and reporting to enable data driven decisions that will create efficiencies for ESC while delivering superior results to ESC Clients. This role will perform and lead any impact analysis and corrective measures following the identification of process and/or system related defects. The Operations Advisor will actively engage with internal and external stakeholders, including ESC Clients as required to coordinate and present information and status updates on in-progress work and projects as required.
- Support the creation and maintenance of forecasting and trending tools for oversight on key performance indicators and emerging trends
- Work with business leads to develop operational plans and prioritization that will support consistent delivery on service levels in addition to managing cost
- Perform statistical analysis and develop reporting as needed to optimize efficiencies for ESC and value for ESC Clients
- Produce daily productivity and quality assurance results of staff
- Continuously assess opportunities to create efficiencies within processes and introduce automation that will drive value for ESC and ESC Clients program
- Manage claim initiatives/projects/enhancements ensuring that they are delivered on time and within quality and acceptance criteria targets
- Create test strategy for UAT for both managed release cycles and projects and provide oversight to execution of testing and defect management processes
- Work with Claims business leads to create viable business cases as needed and act as the lead for claims team for prioritization discussions with other business leads and technology services team
- Lead impact analysis and corrective measures following the identification of process and/or system defects
- Develop and maintain processes required for oversight of end to end tracking of all workload from time of receipt, through various stages of processing to final completion
- Develop standard methodology for conducting capacity analysis to support optimal resource allocationQualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of related experience. Experience in Group Benefits Industry is an asset
- Strong understanding of both technologies and business processes and the ability to integrate technical and functional areas
- Demonstrated analytical and decision-making skills that have supported key change initiatives
- Proven ability to forecast and perform trend analysis
- Experience in process mapping and process improvement
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams to work collaboratively toward aligned project objectives
- Strong communication and customer facing skills required with strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational, planning and critical thinking skills
- Proven ability to work independently to prioritize work and meet work commitments; ability to adapt in a dynamic environment and make independent decisions
- Advanced proficiency of Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel and Access
- Proven ability to generate and run reports, specifically SQL
- Strong time management skills and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated understanding of process improvement methodologies: Lean Six Sigma Green Belt &/or Black Belt certification is an asset
- Experience with agile coaching is an asset
Express Scripts Canada is a Cigna company
Express Scripts Canada is a subsidiary of Express Scripts, a Cigna company. Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, wellbeing and peace of mind of those we serve. Cigna offers an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioural health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products.
About Express Scripts Canada
Express Scripts Canada is a leading health benefits manager and has been recognized as one of the most innovative. Our clients include Canada’s leading insurers, third party administrators and governments. We work with these clients to develop industry-leading solutions to deliver superior healthcare in a cost-controlled environment. We provide Active Pharmacy™ services to more than 7 million Canadian patients and adjudicate more than 100 million pharmacy, dental, and extended health claims annually. Through our proprietary consumer intelligence, clinical expertise, and patients-first approach, we promote better health decisions for plan members, while managing and reducing drug benefit costs for plan sponsors.
It will be a condition of employment that the successful candidate obtains an Enhanced Reliability Clearance from the Federal Government. The candidate will be required to provide supporting documentation to receive clearance if required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a positive work environment built on solid corporate values, integrity, mutual respect, collaboration, passion, service and alignment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be.
We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities.
If you require accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: [email protected] Do not email [email protected] for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: