Pixel Pro Painting Ltd.
13956 80A Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 6P6
Salary: $25.00 to $27.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Painters and Decorators (7294)
NOC Job Title: Painter
Various locations in lower mainland with base at 13956 80A Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 6P6
Pixel Pro Painting Ltd. is a rapidly growing company that requires skilled painters to join our experienced team. We are leaving a mark in the painting industry by providing professional and quality service to our clients in timely manner. If you desire to grow with our company where things are kept fun and professional and develop your career then apply now!
- Apply paint, stain, varnish, enamel, and other finishes to equipment, buildings and/or other structures, using brushes, spray guns or rollers.
- Prepare and clean surfaces using methods such as scraping, sanding, sandblasting, hydro blasting and steam cleaning; Remove old wallpaper and loose paint; Repair cracks and holes in walls; and sandpaper and apply sealer.
- Make on-site preparations such as building scaffolding, covering fixtures etc.
- Prepare, pain and cleanup jobs efficiently with a focus on details.
- Fill cracks and hole with appropriate material (e.g. plaster).
- Work effectively with our big crews that are responsible and punctual.
- Mix paint and other materials to prepare the right color or texture.
- Take and adhere to all health and safety precautions.
- Apply primers or sealers to prepare new surfaces, such as bare wood or metal, for finish coats.
- Calculate amounts of required materials and estimate costs, based on surface measurements and/or work orders.
- Fill cracks, holes, and joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other fillers, using caulking guns or putty knives.
- Mix and match colors of paint, stain, or varnish with oil and thinning and drying additives in order to obtain desired colors and consistencies
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- 3-5 years of work experience in the trade or Completion of a 3-4 year apprenticeship program.
- Basic communication skills in English to communicate at work place.
- Class 5 drivers license is an asset, but not mandatory.
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions.
- Ability to work on heights using ladders.
Willing and able to perform physically demanding work
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Large workload, Physically demanding, Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Work Site Environment
At heights, Noisy, Dusty
Major Work Area
As per BC Employment Standards Act, 4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation or 10 days of paid vacation with no vacation on each pay period. Transportation to and from the job location is provided at free of cost in company vehicle.
How to apply
Kindly apply with a resume and cover letter only via:
Email: [email protected]
Mail: 13956 80A Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 6P6