This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in United States
THERE’S A LOT TO SMILE ABOUT
The Smile CDR platform enables people and organizations to manage healthcare data better. It’s built around a standard made by HL7 called FHIR, which acts as a new universal language for healthcare data. Different information technology systems can communicate by speaking the same data language. Consider a career with us today.
Smile CDR is a strong brand with established trust and reputation in global healthcare technology markets. This newly created role will develop and lead the new Marketplace Partner business model strategy and then implement and manage this model for Smile CDR.
BE PART OF THE TEAM WORKING TOWARDS #BETTERGLOBALHEALTH
You are accountable for leading the Partnership relationship, at each stage, where required to drive sales growth through Partnerships across North America with a US focus. This position will support the development and implementation of Partnerships. This includes identifying, qualifying, formalizing, promoting, and maintaining Partnership relationships to increase business value for Smile CDR and the Partners. Typically this role will manage two to three Partnership relationships at any given time.
- Proactively manage the relationship with Partners
- Support the creation of proposals, pitches, pricing and sales presentations for Partnerships
- Support Partners with creating or revising responses for public or directed procurement
- Create sales forecasts based on strategic target markets
- Document and review collateral materials with Partners
- Update and maintain HubSpot activities
- Identify new and potential Partners
- Coordinate and schedule regular sales meetings with Partners
- 5+ years of related client management experience
- Experience with proposal creation and market analysis
- Experience with IT healthcare in project implementation, sales, customer success
- Delivering on results and managing competing priorities
- Demonstrate competency in developing early client or partner relationships
- Strong written skills for proposal and sales pitch
- Build and maintain effective professional relationships with various levels of business partners
- Perform critical thinking, organization, planning, managing competing priorities, collaboration, communication and influencing skills
- Ability to apply quantitative methods for analysis
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally throughout the organization
- Ability to effectively use software including Windows/Mac, Google Suite, HubSpot and more
- In a related field of study, business post-secondary education
Smile CDR’s core values are respecting and embracing our differences and celebrating the shared values that keep us all excited about our work to improve global health. Our people are the foundation of our continued success, and as such, we remain dedicated to building diverse and inclusive teams. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations or have any questions during the application or interview process.