LITTLE EAGLE CHILDCARE CENTRE LTD. in Coquitlam seeks a Permanent and F/T Early Childhood Education Assistance.
• Support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
• Engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts
• Prepare snacks and arrange rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods
• Assist with proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
• Submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors
• Maintain daycare equipment and assist in housekeeping and cooking duties
• Attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children
• Assist early childhood educators or supervisors in keeping records.
Job Location: #200-2188 Austin Avenue, Coquitlam, BC, V3K 3R8
– Completion of Secondary School
– Completion of an early childhood education assistant certificate program or some experience in Early Childhood Education Assistance
– Early Childhood Education Assistance Certificate
– Proficiency in English
Hourly wage: $18.00 per hour based on 30 hours per week.
Vacation pay: 4% vacation pay
Send your resume to:
Email: [email protected]
Address: #200-2188 Austin Avenue, Coquitlam, BC, V3K 3R8