The Express Scripts Canada Pharmacy, with regional services across the country is transforming the Canadian prescription drug landscape and the way patients make decisions about their medications.
Our Pharmacies are seeking Part-time Pharmacy Assistants that provide meaningful support at the right time to our members for better health and peace of mind.
We are actively looking for Part-Time Pharmacy Assistants to support the day-to-day operations of the BC Pharmacy operation weekdays Monday through Wednesday 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Do you want to work with a great team & improve patient lives every single day?
Do you want to make a difference and improve patient health outcomes every day?
We offer a competitive salary and total rewards package, along with a positive work environment built on solid corporate values: integrity, mutual respect, collaboration, passion, service and alignment.
Inventory Management (ordering, receiving and shelving)
Provide exceptional customer service over the phone
Label and prepare prescriptions
Accurately ship items, including specialty and cold chain product
- 1 year of recent dispensing experience in a retail pharmacy is essential
- Excellent written, verbal and oral communication skills,
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Strong customer service focus
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude is a must
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical math
- Computer literate, possessing intermediate skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Proficient in Kroll software
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Flexible to situations and adaptable to change
- A thorough understanding of quality assurance and delivery of service excellence
- Excellent organizational skills, effective time management, and the ability to shift priorities working within established timelines
- Demonstrates initiative (learn processes and procedures, various benefits) and displays self-motivation to grasp new concepts quickly
- Results-oriented paying attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Accuracy in Data Entry is mandatory
- Bilingualism (English and French) is an asset
Internal Application deadline – August 3, 2021
Express Scripts Canada is a Cigna company
Express Scripts Canada is a subsidiary of Express Scripts, a Cigna company. Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, wellbeing and peace of mind of those we serve. Cigna offers an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioural health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products.
About Express Scripts Canada
Express Scripts Canada is a leading health benefits manager and has been recognized as one of the most innovative. Our clients include Canada’s leading insurers, third party administrators and governments. We work with these clients to develop industry-leading solutions to deliver superior healthcare in a cost-controlled environment. We provide Active Pharmacy™ services to more than 7 million Canadian patients and adjudicate more than 100 million pharmacy, dental, and extended health claims annually. Through our proprietary consumer intelligence, clinical expertise, and patients-first approach, we promote better health decisions for plan members, while managing and reducing drug benefit costs for plan sponsors.
It will be a condition of employment that the successful candidate obtains an Enhanced Reliability Clearance from the Federal Government. The candidate will be required to provide supporting documentation to receive clearance if required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a positive work environment built on solid corporate values, integrity, mutual respect, collaboration, passion, service and alignment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be.
We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities.
If you require accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: [email protected] Do not email [email protected] for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.